- No Beer Purchase Necessary. Contest open to legal residents of the United States (except residents of California, Florida, New York and Rhode Island) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in CA, FL, NY, RI and where prohibited.
- Contest Period: Contest begins at 11:00:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 5/21/13 and ends at 11:55:00 p.m. EST on 9/14/13. (“Contest Period”).
- How to Obtain a Contest Code: To participate in this contest, you must first obtain a contest code as described herein. Look on specially-marked packages of IC Light® Beer for a contest code (“Code”). Or, to request a code without making a purchase, visit participating retailers for the official no purchase necessary form. Original form must be completed and mailed along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to IC Light Win a Major League Contract, 3340 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15201. Limit one (1) free code request per form/per envelope. No photo copies will be accepted.
- To Enter the Contest: To enter the contest, obtain a contest code and follow the online instructions to enter your code, register, and submit an entry for a chance to win a prize (an “Entry”). During the Contest Period weekly, randomly-selected winners will be chosen by Board of Judges (“Judges”), whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest. Participants who are drawn in accordance with these Official Rules on or immediately after a randomly-selected time during the Contest Period will win a prize (subject to verification). No other forms of contest entry are valid. Limit one (1) Entry per Code per 24-hour period.
- Home Run Winners: An IC Light beer neon sign will be awarded for each home run hit by the Pittsburgh Pirates® during the contest period. Number of sign winners will vary depending on number of home runs hit by the Pittsburgh Pirates® during regular season games during the 2013 regular season. Names of sign winners will be announced by Pittsburgh Pirates and winners will be notified by Pittsburgh Brewing Company (PBC) using telephone number and/or email provided within twelve (12) business days of winning. Prize consists of an IC Light beer neon sign. Signs will be distributed at PBC headquarters, located at 3340 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, to winners on two separate dates; August 22, 2013 and October 18, 2013. Sign winners must collect prize on one of these three scheduled dates. If a sign winner is unable to claim prize on one of these scheduled dates, PBC will do its best to accommodate but cannot guarantee receipt of prize. No accommodations for delivery will be made. Sign winners must present valid form of government issued photo ID which includes date of birth to collect prize. Sign winners will also be required to complete and sign necessary paperwork at time of pickup. PBC may substitute prize with item of equal value in its sole discretion. Prize is nontransferable. No substitutions. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and number of home runs hit by the Pittsburgh Pirates® in the 2013 regular season.
- Honorary “Major League” Contract: From all Home Run winners, on or after September 14, 2013, PBC will randomly draw one Winner(“the Winner”) to win an Honorary “Major League” Contract with the Pittsburgh Pirates. Honorary Major League Contract includes a number of events intended to take place before the September 21, 2013 Pirates home game, such as: A contract signing session with Pirates executives in the Pirates PR room, $3,000 salary paid with an authentic Pittsburgh Pirates check (logoed), an authentic, personalized jersey, a behind the scenes look at the Pirates locker room(date and time to be determined by the Pirates), the opportunity to watch batting practice from a restricted on-field area (as determined by the Pirates), the opportunity for the Winner to throw out the ceremonial first pitch prior to the game, four (4) tickets to the Lexus Club for the Winner and three guests, and a video montage of the experiences. Grand prize winner must be available to take the field September 21, 2013. If unavailable, he or she forfeits entire grand prize and a new winner will be randomly selected as the new grand prize winner until a confirmed winner is found. Winner must claim the prize at PNC Park on September 21, 2013. Winner must present valid form of government issued photo ID which includes date of birth to collect prize. Winner will also be required to complete and sign necessary paperwork at time of pickup. PBC may substitute prize with item of equal value in its sole discretion. Prize is nontransferable. No substitutions. Odds of winning depend on the number of home runs hit by the Pittsburgh Pirates® in the 2013 regular season and number of entries received.
Winner’s name will be announced by Pittsburgh Pirates and winner will be notified by PBC using telephone number and/or email provided within 5 business days of winning. No accommodations for delivery will be made. Exact nature and duration of activities surrounding the grand prize shall be determined by sponsor and the Pittsburgh Pirates in their sole and absolute discretion. Prize is nontransferable. No substitutions. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of sponsor. Winners’ companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the Pittsburgh Pirates, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize may govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. The MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
- Employees, immediate families of employees of Pittsburgh Brewing Company, Inc., its affiliates, PBC advertising agency, the Pittsburgh Pirates®, the other MLB Entities, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of employees of advertising and promotion agencies, the Pittsburgh Pirates® and the other MLB Entities, wholesale distributors, and retail licensees are ineligible. This Contest is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners.
- Registering for this contest constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law. Registering for this contest constitutes acceptance of all contest rules.
- Neither the sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Codes or Entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Code or Contest Website access, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software functions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Contest or the Code or Contest Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate the Code or Contest Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Code or Contest Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access of the Code or Contest Website. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of entry will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this contest. Should any portion of Contest be, in the sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this contest, or submission of Entries, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest , and randomly select winners from valid Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online participant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the contest will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
- Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Contest materials contain or are the result of a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other error(s), or do not contain proper security devices. Sole liability for an irregular Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected Code, while supplies last. All materials submitted become the property of Pittsburgh Brewing Company, Inc. and will not be returned. In event that a programming, production, seeding, technical or any other reason(s) cause more than stated number of prizes to be claimed in any prize category, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated prizes (previously not awarded) by random drawing from among all legitimate eligible prize claimants. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
- By registering for this contest, winner agrees to release and hold Pittsburgh Brewing Company, Inc., the MLB Entities and each of their respective affiliates and subsidiaries (including the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball club) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, and/or participation in this contest, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this contest, participant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules of this contest. Pittsburgh Brewing Company reserves the right to amend the contest rules at any time without notice. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
- For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Pittsburgh Brewing Company Major League Contract Winner’s List Request, 3340 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15201 for receipt by December 15, 2013.
- The Sponsor of this contest is Pittsburgh Brewing Company, Inc., 3340 Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15201.
©2013 Pittsburgh Brewing Company, IC Light® Beer, Pittsburgh, PA
This contest is not sponsored, produced or executed by any of the MLB Entities.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.